It might sound strange, but a small jar of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly only costs about $3 and you probably already have it in your medicine cabinet. So why not put it to good use in your daily beauty routine?
1. Mend stubborn split ends: Wash your hair in the evening before bed. Apply a little just to the ends of your damp hair and let air dry. About twice a week is all you need to help battle stubborn split and dry ends.
2. Soften rough skin: Use as lotion on dry parts of skin like elbows, heels, lips or where ever your skin is feeling the dry winter blues.
3. Remove makeup: Best for removing eye makeup. Rub on eyes and gently wipe off with a warm washcloth. This is great for removing heavy mascara and eyeliner, even waterproof.
4. Eyebrow grooming: Dab along the arch of the brows and comb out with an eyebrow comb to help give your brows some arch and dimention.
5. Revive your cuticles: Rub a small dot on your fingernails and all around the cuticle. It will help your nails shine and bring your dry cuticles back to life.